Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sports

People are sometimes crazy about their sports teams. This blogger, for example, writes up a play-by-play after every Michigan football game. Another blogger refused to talk to any one for a whole week after Duke lost. I myself have spent countless hours cheering for the Michigan football team. But when it comes to my favorite sporting event, it's not the rose bowl or the super bowl or the NBA finals or the AVP, it's hands down, the Inter-School Athletics Championship in Hong Kong. One of these days I will plan my vacation around this and go see my favorite team beat up on some lesser schools.

Here's a recent news clip on how DBS came first in all three age groups this year. Just like any year, DBS also dominated in many other sporting events, as well as in speech and music competitions.

No comments: